Catella Residential Investment Management GmbH (CRIM) is looking for an experienced Financial Fund Controller (m/f/d) to strengthen our Fund Controlling Team in Berlin/Maastricht:
Financial Fund Controller (m/f/d)
Catella Residential Investment Management GmbH (CRIM) is a subsidiary of the Swedish company Catella AB, which is represented by over 550 employees in 14 countries throughout Europe. CRIM is the leading platform in the creation and portfolio management of European residential property funds and individual client mandates. From its Berlin location it manages its Germany-wide and Europe-wide residential property activities via affiliated companies as well as local partners. With an investment volume of approximately EUR 6.5 billion in assets under management incl. project developments, CRIM operates at over 120 locations in 11 European countries.
- Review monthly consolidated Fund (IFRS/INREV) reporting and stand-alone reporting foreign subsidiaries
- Supporting on the preparation and audit of the annual reports of the Fund and subsidiaries and other regularly reports
- Management of cash flow, ensuring that adequate funds are available to complete transactions, and that surplus funds are efficiently repaid to the investors in collaboration with Portfolio/Fund management
- Fonds- and property performance analyse and support in preparation fund budget/forecast and fund performance model
- Support Transaction and Fund management on transactions (structuring, DD, financing, SPA);
- Support on all kind of SPV topics, like annual closing, audit, tax and legal.
- Manage the tax issues associated with the integration of new acquisitions
- Maximize the profitability and operational efficiency.
What we desire from you:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Finance/Controlling experience (basic tax knowledge for real estate and/or Knowledge and experience with Lux Fund regulation and complicated structures is a plus)
- A completed degree in the field of finance or accounting
- Experience with value measurements (IFRS, INREV is a plus)
- A high Affinity within Real Estate; strong analytical skills and well-developed critical attitude
- Fluent English language skills, Dutch/German is a big plus
- Team player with attention for total team performance
- Accurate, independent, proactive, and motivated.
- Hands-on mentality and good in prioritizing
- Very good professional knowledge of Excel
You are the right fit for us…
...if you share our passion for real estate, place the highest demands on yourself and value freedom for your ideas and decisions We encourage clever minds, honour their 'hands-on' mentality, and offer framework conditions that allow for a work-life balance in an international environment with telework as the standard.
- A scope of duties with a high amount of individual responsibility and exciting, challenging activities
- A dynamic team structure within a friendly team and open corporate culture
- Clear and transparent communication and short decision-making routes
- Extensive opportunities for continuing professional and personal education in the internationally positioned Catella Group and encourage the acquisition and deepening of specialist expertise through participation in advanced training programmes
Contact & Application
Please e-mail your complete application documents (letter, CV, letters of reference), stating your earliest starting date and desired salary, with the subject 'Financial Fund Controlling (m/w/d)” to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!
Human Resources Manager Steffi Wicht will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Her telephone number is +49 (0)30 88728529 11. Further information can be found at: www.catella.com/wohnimmobilienfonds.