It is of importance for us at CATELLA ASSET MANAGEMENT IBERIA, S.L. that you as a customer feel confident that your personal integrity is safeguarded with us. We are therefore actively working within CATELLA ASSET MANAGEMENT IBERIA, S.L. to ensure that our products, processing and services comply with your expectations as a customer and with external requirements of data protection (under the requirements set by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), (“GDPR”).
Below you are provided with all relevant Personal Data currently processed by us and where necessary, additional information enabling you a better understanding of how we at CATELLA ASSET MANAGEMENT IBERIA, S.L. handle your Personal Data.
- What information we collect about you
- How we use the information collected about you
- Your Rights as a Data Subject
- Third parties that we may share your Personal Data with
- Where applicable, potential transfers to a third country or international organization
- How we protect your Personal Data
- Retention period
- How to contact us
What information we collect about you
Personal Data is any information relating to you as an individual, for example your name, email or any other information that can be tied back to you.
We process Personal Data provided for example in connection with an application and / or agreements or other information in connection with the administration of an agreement. We may also save email communication or otherwise document the interaction and communication that you have had with us.
Depending on what contractual agreement you have with us, we collect different types of information from, or about you. Below you will see the categories of Personal Data we process as well as examples of Personal Data included in these categories.
Personal Identification – Full name, nationality, signature
Contact Information – Address, phone number, email address
Financial Information –Bank account number
How we use the information collected about you
We collect Personal Data for different purposes. Find below an overview of the purposes.
[If legitimate interest
-Specify the legitimate interest]
Use of Personal Data to signed contracts
We can use your personal datas to sign rental agreements with you. The processing of personal data may include personal identification, contact information and bank account number.
Performance of a contract
[The processing of personal data is necessary to
Your Rights as a Data Subject
You have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you. You may for example request an extract with your Personal Data or request to have your information corrected. For us at CATELLA ASSET MANAGEMENT IBERIA, S.L. it is of importance that you are aware of your rights. Find below your rights as a Data Subject:
- Request access to your Personal Data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure ‘right to be forgotten’ of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your Personal Data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Right to data portability. You may ask us to transfer your Personal Data to another party. Thus, you have the right to receive a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format that supports re-use or store your data on a private device for personal use
- Right to withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your Personal Data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time.
- Automated decisions-making. You are entitled to request that fully automated decisions which have a legal effect on you are handled manually.
- Right to lodge a complaint. If you wish to lodge a complaint about privacy related topics you can contact the AGENCIA DE PROTECCION DE DATOS.
If you choose to exercise any of your abovementioned rights in connection with your Personal Data, we will provide a response within one month of the date of the request. The period of one month may however be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. If we need to extend the period in which we will provide you with an answer, we will inform you of that as well as the reason for the delay.
Third parties that we may share your Personal Data with
We may need to share your Personal Data with other internal or external parties. If we share your Personal Data, the third party is responsible for processing the information in a safe and accurate way and they are contractually bound to comply with external requirements of data protection and all other applicable regulatory and legal obligations.
We may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties to comply with legal obligations in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Below you find a list of third parties that we may share your Personal Data with:
- Other Catella entities; we may share your Personal Data with other entities in Catella group when organizing an event, sharing CRM system etc.
- Service providers; In order to fulfill the purposes of our processing of your Personal Data, we will share your Personal Data with companies providing services to [Insert specific Catella entity], such as IT services etc.
- Supervisory Authorities; we may provide the necessary information to the authorities if we are required by law to do so, for example information to the Swedish Tax Agency.
Where applicable, potential transfers to a third country or international organization
We do not transfer your Personal Data to countries outside the EU and EEA (so-called third countries).
How weprotect your Personal Data
We have taken physical, technical and organisational measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised use, loss, destruction or damage. Within CATELLA ASSET MANAGEMENT IBERIA, S.L., employees are only given the minimum access permissions required for performing their assigned work tasks, thereby access to your Personal Data will only be given to authorised persons that require the access for legitimate purposes.
Your information is retained for as long as necessary to meet legal, regulatory and business requirements. Upon request we will provide you with more information on the exact retention periods applying to your Personal Data in each case.
How to contact us
CATELLA ASSET MANAGEMENT IBERIA, S.L.
Address: C/ Fortuny 39 – 1º D CP 28010 - Madrid
Telephone: +34 91 411 74 96