Website Privacy Highlights
- The website of https://www.catella.com, or any other domain as instructed (“Website”) is operated by Catella AB, a company incorporated under Swedish law whose principal place of business is at Birger Jarlsgatan 6, 114 34 Stockholm, Sweden.
- You will be able to access most parts of the Website without registering any personal data with Catella.
- Certain functions of the Website require that you provide certain information about yourself, such as the page where you can sign up for our newsletter, where you will be requested to provide us with your email address.
- Via our Website you have access to several Third Party Links, this Privacy Notice does not apply to any personal data that you provide to another legal or natural person through the Website or through any other means.
- As we are part of the international group of companies and share administrative systems, we may share your personal data with affiliates for administrative purposes only.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com
The website https://www.catella.com, or any other domain as instructed (“Website”) is operated by Catella AB, a company incorporated under Swedish law whose principal place of business is at Birger Jarlsgatan 6, 114 34 Stockholm (“Catella”, “we”, “us”).
This Privacy Notice describes Catella’s policies and practices regarding its collection and use of your personal data and sets forth your privacy rights. We recognize that information privacy is an ongoing responsibility, and so we will from time to time update this Privacy Notice as we undertake new personal data practices or adopt new privacy policies.
- Personal data that we collect
Catella collects limited personal data about its customers and Website visitors. We only collect cookies which are necessary for running the Website and providing its functions. We also collect information you provide when you sign up for our newsletter, our reports and our press-releases.
We do not sell personal information to anyone and only share it with third parties who are facilitating the delivery of our services.
Personal data you provide to us
When using certain functions of the Website, you provide us with personal information directly, e.g.: If you subscribe to our newsletter we will ask for your email address.
Note: if you ask Catella not to contact you by email at a certain email address, Catella will retain a copy of that email address on its “master do not send” list in order to comply with your no-contact request.
What happens if you don’t give us your data
You can enjoy many functions of our Website without giving us your personal data. Much of the information on our website is available without providing personal data. Some personal information is necessary so that Catella can supply you with the services you have requested. You may manage your preferences and you may opt-out of receiving communication at any time.
- How and why we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the purposes described below.
Managing subscriptions and other types of orders. When you subscribe to our newsletter, order a report or a press-release, we will ask you to provide us with your email address, so that we can deliver the services and products that you’ve asked for.
Security: We use data to protect the security of our products, services and customers, to detect and prevent fraud and to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements.
- When and how we share information with others
We share your personal data when it is necessary for the completion of any transaction or for the performance of any contract, or when we have sensible business reasons for doing so.
For the purpose of managing the functioning of our Website, we may disclose your personal information to our affiliates and service partners (i.e. companies we've hired to provide customer support, assist in protecting and securing our systems, or assist us in the administration of our newsletter or reports) that are entrusted to process your information on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, this Privacy Notice and other appropriate measures for privacy and security.
We may also disclose your personal information, collected on our Website, to third parties if we have good reasons to believe that access, use, retention or disclosure of such information is reasonable necessary to:
- comply with any court order, administrative decision or other legal obligation;
- enforce or apply our agreements and terms;
- manage and maintain the security of our Website, including preventing or stopping an attack our computer system or network, and
- protect the rights, property, or safety of Catella, its affiliates, or others.
- Security of your information
To help protect the privacy of data and personally identifiable information you transmit through use of our website, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis.
We restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know this information to provide services to you or to administer our systems. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information.
We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees' privacy responsibilities.
Anonymisation means that data which was once personal information is stripped away of anything that may connect it to an individual, as well as being severed from anything that in the future might make it possible to reconnect this data to an individual. This de-personalisation treatment of data is one step further than the process of pseudonymisation, which means keeping certain information apart, to make it harder to identify an individual using this data.
Third Party Links: This Privacy Notice does not apply to any personal data that you provide to another legal or natural person through the Website or through any other means. For example, via our Website you can find information about email addresses for recruitment to other companies. These email addresses are put on our Website, simply to provide you with information on where you may send job applications to certain companies. Catella does not manage these email addresses and we have no access to, and are not responsible, for any personal information sent to them. This Privacy Notice is therefore not applicable to anything you provide to or through those email addresses.
- Questions, concerns or complaints
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice regarding our website, catella.com, and our privacy practices, contact Catella AB (publ):
Catella AB (publ), org. no. 556079-1419
Visiting address: Birger Jarlsgatan 6
Postal address: P.O. Box 5894, SE-102 40 Stockholm
Telephone: +46 8 463 33 10