Working at Catella in the Baltics
In the Baltics, Catella is active in one area: corporate finance. Our teams consist of exceptionally skilled specialists with many years of experience from the real estate and finance sectors.
We are always looking for new talent and skilled professionals to strenghten all areas of our business. We very much welcome unsolicited applications; feel free to send an application to our career contacts.
Get to know Catella Group
Working at Catella
We are a knowledge business, so our people are easily our most important resource. To achieve sustainable success, we have to attract and retain key professionals. That’s why it’s so important to promote a stimulating working environment, where professionals can develop and contribute to Catella’s success. Our target is for Catella to be the most attractive employer in property and finance.
Catella Group in numbers
- We believe in individuals that act as individuals, but also can work as part of a team.
- We are big but not the biggest, and always ensure that we’re faster and more flexible, with the consistent aim of getting better at helping our clients by doing what we say, and saying what we think.
- Being courageous isn't the same as being arrogant. The more diligent you are, the more courageous you can be.
- If you work a bit harder, you learn a bit more, so you can be more courageous and deliver novel and creative solutions. We like that at Catella.
- We don’t want a job where every day is the same. That’s why our door is wide open to new initiatives in property and finance - anything that creates a more enjoyable workplace and innovation is encouraged, and we work on this together.