Catella Investment Management is responsible for discretionary management at Catella Bank Filial. The investment committee, which we have formed together with Catella Fonder, forms an important component of our investment process.
The investment committee is responsible for our overall strategy.
Committee decisions form the basis for allocating our discretionary portfolios among different asset classes such as equities, fixed income, hedge funds and alternative investments.
The committee discusses the investment themes to be included in the portfolios. These are implemented as core-satellites, where the fundamental exposure is the core and the satellites are the themes. Investment Management then selects the best fund managers and allocates between them on the basis of the committee’s established strategy.
External analysts are also invited to committee meetings to express their views on the overall strategy or current themes.
- MSc Engineering Physics, Lund University 1997
- CFA Chartholder, CFA Institute 2005
- Sungard, System Developer, Equity Derivatives 1997–1999
- SEB Asset Management, Quantitative Analyst 1999–2003
- Catella, Asset Manager 2003–
- Linköping University: BSc, 2009
- Skandia: Advisor 2008–2010
- Equity Broker Private Banking 2010–2011
- Catella: Advisor 2012–2013
- Investment Management, Asset Manager 2013–