Looking for a challenging job within within the Real Estate Investment Management Business: Data Scientist (40 hrs)
Working for a Pan-European organization, your main activities are:
- Performing strategic country research
- Making regional and city- forecasts
- Market timing and risk models
- Research neighborhood gentrification
Profile and competences
The professionals working at Catella IM Benelux are demanding, tenacious and responsible. As the ideal candidate you:
- Have a Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in datascience, econometrics or other field with strong mathematical or statistical component.
- Have experienced knowledge of econometric forecasting techniques and neural networks.
- Have an excellent understanding of Python and SQL
- Have an understanding of C#
- Have an excellent understanding of Eviews, SPSS
- Have a handson, ‘Make it work’ mentality
- An interest in residential real estate investment market
- Are a teamplayer
- Ideally you have
some knowledge of frontend current techs:
- Web: Angular + ASP.Net WebApi
- Desktop: WPF + WCF service.
Furthermore, as Catella has several offices outside of the Netherlands, you are willing and able to travel.
What we offer
We offer a job within a professional organization, plenty of room for self-development and initiative. Catella IM Benelux employs enthusiastic and driven professionals in an informal, close-knit and highly experienced team. The position has excellent primary and secondary terms of employment. Although we have two offices in the Netherlands, one in Amsterdam and one in Maastricht, this position is based in Maastricht. We also offer a financially healthy company with informal and short lines of communication in a challenging business environment.
Would you like more information?
Are you interested? Send your Resume with motivation to: email@example.com or call for more information to + 31 (0) 43 820 03 02 and ask for Maarten Ende.
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.