Catella Bank S.A. is part of a Scandinavian financial advisory and asset management services group with offices in 12 European countries. The Bank is a Luxembourg-based fully fledged financial institution, active in Private Banking, Asset Management, and in issuing credit and pre-paid cards to partners all over the world.
Answer incoming requests via phone, emails and faxes, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems.
Deliver optimum service to customers and liaise with other departments to ensure that customer’s queries are resolved promptly and accurately, promptly to customer needs, informing them of times scales in which they will receive a response.
The Client Support Officer will be required to work on 3 rotating shifts with the first one starting at 6 am and the last at 2 pm and occupationally during the weekend.
- Solve, circulate and follow up all customer’s requests as soon as they are received
- Work in close collaboration with departments across the company in order to respond and resolve both internal and external queries.
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Complete logs and produce call reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service environment is mandatory
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Lotus Notes
- Perfectly fluent French, English and German
- Pleasant and friendly
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Good social skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure