Catella Bank S.A. is part of a Scandinavian financial advisory and asset management services group with offices in 12 European countries. The Bank is a Luxembourg-based fully fledged financial institution, active in Private Banking, Asset Management, and in issuing credit and pre-paid cards to partners all over the world.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a number of HR related projects, collaborate with managers and staff and develop standardised processes improving efficiency and quality.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a new training module;
- Monitor and evaluate training programs' effectiveness through the implementation of KPIs;
- Deliver the reporting to the INFPC for 2017 and prepare the file for 2018;
- Assist with the delivery of the talent management program;
- Responsible for the implementation and management of a fully integrated and streamline expense management tool;
- Responsible for the recruitment;
- Test and optimise the current recruitment module implemented in November 2017;
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process from the postings of vacancies to the offer to the successful candidate;
- Responsible for training the staff and managers on the new systems/tools.
- Assist the senior HR officer with the automation of the payroll process;
- Lead on other HR related projects;
- Assist the HR team with administrative tasks.
- University degree in HR or business administration
Experience and skills
- 3/5 years experience in a HR generalist role
- Previous experience in recruitment
- Experience in implementing new systems and automating manual processes in HR
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg Labour Law and Legislation on continuing vocational training
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Result focus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and good command of French
Please send your CV to Human Resources Department at email@example.com
For any inquiries don't hesitate to contact:
Head of Human Resources
Phone: + 352 27 751 264