We are looking for a Real Estate Investment Manager who wants to be part of the exciting journey in continuing to develop Catella’s alternative investment portfolio consisting of mainly property investments.
In the role as Investment Manager will you have an overall responsibility of managing Catella’s Principal Investments portfolio. Portfolio is alternative investments consisting mainly of real estate developments and investments, both using Catellas own balance sheet and co-investing with partners. The Manager is also responsible for the investment decision preparation, presenting the investments to Investment Committee and ultimately executing the investments, including structuring, contracts and funding.
- Operationally to:
- Support capital raising and manage money flows from Catella group to SPV's.
- Create consistent in-house investment models.
- Validate IRR calculations and confirm performance and other fee calculations.
- Develop solid financial reporting structures and models to monitor the performance of individual investments and provide continuous portfolio reports to Group Management and Catella AB board.
- To participate in project SPV boards as a member or external adviser.
- To develop further, together with the Group Management, the strategy for Principal Investments as part of the growth strategy for Catella's operations.
This role requires a bachelor or MSc in finance, business administration or equivalent. Also, a minimum of 4-6 years of experience in the investment management or fund industry. You must have appropriate property investment experience, with solid understanding of property development investments. As a person, you have strong independent modelling capability and the experience and maturity to make investment recommendations. Furthermore, you got excellent understanding of financial statements and speak fluent English and Swedish. If you speak other European languages, it is a bonus.
We are looking for you who are a self-starter with high integrity and a keen interest in both investments and real estate. You bring the drive and the courage to make a difference in a challenging, dynamic and internationally focused environment.
Catella is a leading specialist in property investment management in Europe. We offer institutional and other professional investors attractive, risk-adjusted return via regulated property funds, asset management and project management in early-phase development projects.
Is this you? In this process Catella is working with Gazella. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Jesper Ideberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) who is responsible for this recruitment.