Are you our new Analyst and ready to join a dynamic and international investment bank?
Catella Corporate Finance is experiencing a continuous growth within real estate investment banking, including mergers and acquisitions, transactions, capital procurements, refinancings, and valuations. Hence, we are now looking for an ambitious Analyst with relevant transaction experience of minimum two years to join our team in Copenhagen.
Catella is a leading financial advisor and asset manager providing specialised knowledge of properties, fixed income and equities. The Catella group was founded in 1987 and has 25 offices across 13 European countries as well as one in Hong Kong, with approximately 600 professionals active in four branches; Corporate Finance, Property Investment Management, Equity, Hedge and Fixed Income and Banking. Catella is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, in the Mid Cap segment. The group established its operations in Denmark in 2000 and has acted as advisor on some of the largest and most complex transactions since. Our high quality of service and strong client relationship has resulted in a top ranking as the leading Real Estate Investment Bank in the Nordics several years in a row.
As an Analyst at the Catella Corporate Finance team in Copenhagen you will have a prime viewing of capital markets and the many developments taking place day-by-day. You will be a part of a dynamic environment, with engaged and passionate colleagues, with access to excellent career opportunities in an international company. You will have a varying and challenging position and the opportunity to work with Danish as well as international clients.
As an Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in preparation of pitch material, presentations, information memoranda, and market research reports
- Preparation of detailed cash flow modeling to outline business plans and perform valuations
- Participation in due diligence processes during transactions
- Assist in deal origination and execution of sell-/buy-side advisory mandates within M&A and transactions
- Staying on top of current capital market and industry developments
- You are a top graduate with a degree in finance/business/economics or similar
- You have up to three years of transaction experience or similar, and a background in corporate finance is an advantage
- You possess strong analytical skills and are commercially minded
- You are comfortable performing financial modelling and property valuations
- You are an experienced and advanced user of both Excel and PowerPoint
- Communication is key, hence fluency in both Danish and English is a requirement, both orally and in written
As a person you are an extrovert, focused and well-organized team-player with a personal drive and an ambition to deliver excellent advice and execution in a competitive market. You should have a fundamental understanding of financial issues as well as an interest in capital markets. You are client focused with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly. You take responsibility for your assignments and are able to work independently. Furthermore, you are methodical and structured and a person who thrives in a hectic work environment with tight deadlines and enjoys working in small, dynamic teams.
Please send your application, your CV and other relevant documents as soon as possible to Mads Skaarup at firstname.lastname@example.org.