Are you our new analyst and ready to join a dynamic and international investment bank?
During the recent years we have experienced an increased demand for independent debt advisory with regards to financing and refinancing, optimizing fund structure, restructuring, company valuations and general corporate advisory. Hence, we are now looking for an ambitious analyst with relevant transaction experience of up to three years to join our debt advisory team in Copenhagen.
Catella is a leading financial advisor and asset manager providing specialised knowledge of properties, fixed income and equities. The Catella group was founded in 1987 and has 25 offices across 13 European countries as well as one in Hong Kong, with approximately 600 professionals active in four branches; Corporate Finance, Property Investment Management, Equity, Hedge and Fixed Income and Banking. Catella is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, in the Mid Cap segment. The group established its operations in Denmark in 2000 and has acted as advisor for some of the largest and most complex transactions since. Our high quality of service and strong client relationship has resulted in a top ranking as the leading Real Estate Investment Bank in the Nordics several years in a row.
As an analyst within the debt advisory team you will have a prime viewing of capital markets and the many developments taking place day-by-day. You will be a part of a dynamic environment, with engaged and passionate colleagues as well as managers, with access to excellent career opportunities in an international company. You will have a varying and challenging position and the opportunity to work with Danish as well as international clients.
As an analyst within the debt advisory team you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the origination and execution of advisory mandates for debt capital raising transactions on a stand-alone basis as well as in connection with other strategic assignments requiring financing, such as M&A, recapitalizations and restructurings
- Assist in the preparation of pitch material, presentations, including financing memorandums, and development of market research reports
- Perform detailed cash flow modeling to evaluate capital structure alternatives
- Assist in due diligence preparation
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of debt financing alternatives, including developing an understanding of legal documentation
- Staying on top of current capital market and industry developments
- You are a top graduate with a degree in finance/business/economics or similar
- You possess strong analytical skills and are commercially minded
- You are comfortable performing financial modelling and property valuation
- You have up to three years of transaction experience, and a background within corporate finance is considered as an advantage
- You are an experienced and advanced user of both Excel and PowerPoint
- Communication with our clients is key, hence fluency in both Danish and English is a requirement
As a person you are an extrovert, focused and well-organized team-player with a personal drive and an ambition to deliver excellent advice and execution to our clients in a competitive market. You should have a fundamental understanding for financial issues as well as an interest in capital markets. You are client focused with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly, you take responsibility for your assignments and are able to work independently. Furthermore, you are methodical and structured and a person who thrives in a hectic work environment with tight deadlines and enjoys working in small, dynamic teams.
Please send your application, your CV and other relevant documents no later than 10 May 2019 to Manuela Scheibe at email@example.com. We will read the applications and invite candidates to interviews continually, therefore, we will recommend you to apply as soon as possible.