Are you our new asset manager and ready to join a dynamic and international investment bank?
Catella Investment Management is experiencing a continuous growth within real estate investment banking, including funds and asset management, mergers and acquisitions, transactions, capital procurements, refinancing, and valuations. Hence, we are now looking for an ambitious asset manager with relevant experience of at least five years to join our investment management team in Copenhagen.
As an asset manager within the investment management team, you will have a varying and challenging position with substantial responsibility and the opportunity to work with Danish as well as international clients. You will be part of a dynamic environment, with engaged and passionate colleagues as well as managers, with access to excellent career opportunities in an international company.
As asset manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the financial result and the value of real estate portfolios are continuously developed according to goals and plans
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction and overseeing an overall positive progress in our tenant relations and dialogues
- Working toward a continuous improvement of the total result and value of property portfolios as well as identifying development opportunities for both tenants and properties
- Setting up budgets and intermediate goals for all properties
- Preparing calculations for the company’s management, board, and for the company’s financiers regarding investments
- Creating rental quotes for tenants and negotiating lease agreements
- Writing and administering leases and ongoing contractual issues
- Operating as the company representative and ambassador toward tenants and other partners
- Participating in business planning and follow-ups
- Evaluating, analyzing and planning measures in continuation of key figures, projects and forecasts
- Administering customer data and communication with tenants, potential tenants, and partners in the company’s CRM system
- Reviewing and certifying invoices
- You hold a degree in finance/business/economics or similar
- You are commercially minded and have at least five years of transaction and/or asset management experience. A background within the real estate sector and/or real estate financing is considered an advantage
- You are an experienced and advanced user of both Excel and PowerPoint as well as comfortable using financial models such as the DCF-model
- Communication with your clients is key, hence fluency in both Danish and English is a requirement
As a person you are an extrovert, focused and well-organized team player with a personal drive and ambition to deliver excellent advice and execution to our clients in a competitive market. You should have a fundamental understanding of financial issues as well as an interest in capital markets. You are client focused with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly and take responsibility in your assignments. Furthermore, you are methodological and structured and a person who thrives in a hectic work environment with tight deadlines as well as you enjoy working in small, dynamic teams.
Please send your application, your CV and other relevant documents no later than 28 April 2019 to William Kanta at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will read the applications and interview candidates continually, therefore, we will recommend you to apply as soon as possible. Should you have any questions regarding the position, do not hesitate to contact William Kanta at +45 33 93 75 93, email@example.com