Catella is looking for an ambitious associate to join our corporate finance team, which covers mergers and acquisitions, transactions, capital procurements, refinancings and valuations within the Nordic real estate industry.
Dedicated and ambitious Associate with a strong business acumen
You will play an important part in driving structured sales processes of large and complex real estate transactions. You will work closely together with experienced real estate and finance professionals in a dynamic and high-paced international company. The position will offer valuable insights into the real estate industry and capital markets, and excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
As an associate at Catella, your main responsibilities include:
- Participating in due diligence processes, negotiations, prospectus writings (e.g., information and financing memoranda), as well as contributing to the continuous coordination with other advisors
- Coordinating and leading the production of pitches, presentations, and market research reports
- Developing and handling financial models for illustration of business plans, investment rationales, etc.
- Conducting real estate and business valuations
- Participating in pitching, sales and meeting activities with national as well as international clients
To apply for the position, we expect you have a keen interest in real estate and a solid understanding of financial and accounting theory.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
- Have completed a master’s degree in finance, economics or accounting
- Have 2-4 years of experience preferably from the real estate industry, finance, consulting or investments
- Be self-driven, have a high level of engagement, thrive in a dynamic and intense working environment, and have no problem performing under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Have excellent verbal as well as written communication skills in both Danish and English
- Be advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Be detail-oriented, analytical, and take responsibility for your tasks
- Have a structured and methodological approach to work, and enjoy working intensively in small, dynamic teams
Leading real estate investment bank
Catella is a leading real estate investment bank with 29 offices across 15 countries, employing more than 550 professionals within corporate finance, property investment management and hedge funds. In the last 20 years, the Danish corporate finance team has performed investment and financing transactions totaling more than DKK 200 bn.
To apply, please send your application, CV, transcript, and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31, 2021. For any questions relating to the job offering, please contact Christopher Aandahl – email@example.com / +45 40 16 27 55.