Two rental transactions signed since the beginning of 2016 by the Commerce division - Investment Department of CATELLA PROPERTY.
SOPHIE SÉGUÉLA INTERIORS is now established at 161 avenue Victor Hugo, in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, thanks to CATELLA PROPERTY.Sophie Séguéla, interior designer, launches its eponymous brand and opens its first shop, with a total area of 275 sqm, at 161 avenue Victor Hugo, a prestigious address, in the heart of the 16th arrondissement of Paris.In this transaction, SOPHIE SÉGUÉLA INTÉRIEURS was advised by CATELLA PROPERTY.
ETAM opens a new shop thanks to CATELLA PROPERTY, at 3 rue des Rosiers, in the 4th arrondissement of Paris.
ETAM LINGERIE has chosen to settle on the 11th of November 2016 in a commercial space (161 sqm), located at the corner of rue des Rosiers and rue Pavée, in the heart of the historical district of the Marais.The visibility of the location allows the brand to take advantage of the dynamism of this Parisian district to launch its latest store concept.
In this transaction, ETAM and the PIERRE ET ENTREPRISE group were advised by CATELLA PROPERTY.
In recent months, the retail Division of CATELLA PROPERTY - Investment Department has signed several investment transactions such as :
- The sale of a Parisian retail portfolio, with a total area of 3,353 sqm. The portfolio consists of 10 ground floor commercial premises, mainly leased to brands such as LA POSTE, SPEEDY or MATMUT. The portfolio was acquired by BNP REIM from SERVIM, on behalf of the OPCI SPF2;
- The sale of a commercial space located at the corner of rue de Cléry and rue Saint-Philippe in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris, in the heart of the Sentier district, acquired by CILOGER. The shop unit, with a total surface of 413 sqm that spreads over two levels, is rented to a FRANPRIX supermarket which benefits from a beautiful angle lineal front of 20 meters;
- The sale of the commercial space, with a total area of 430 sqm, leased to MONOPRIX. The premises, with a double address at 43 rue de Lisbonne / 35 rue de Monceau within the prestigious 8th arrondissement, has been sold by FONCIÈRE BEAUVAU to BNP REIM;
- The sale of a commercial space belonging to TERROT, acquired by GENERALI, located at 27, rue des Petits Champs in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris;
- The sale of a 66 sqm commercial space, located at 91 avenue du Général Leclerc, in the 14th arrondissement of Paris, acquired by a private investor;