Would you like to be actively involved in the design of new concepts and strategies? Do you like working closely together with colleagues from various disciplines? Do you value high-level exchange with clients? Then we are pleased to present a permanent full-time position in the area of Business Development.
In the Business Development & Investors Relation team you will provide support with the core area of Communications and thereby combine PR and publicity work as well as brand communication. You will work closely together with the management team and European business partners and contribute decisively to positioning CRIM as one of the leading property managers in the European residential market.
▪ Strategic planning of long-term marketing activities, taking into account the business strategies and company-specific standards in close collaboration with an international full-service PR consulting firm
▪ Planning and implementation of press activities as well as being the first point of contact for representatives of the press and of the media
▪ Conception and support of communication processes, market launch campaigns and multi-channel brand strategies (print, web, social media, PR)
▪ Derivation of recommendations for action based on company relevant KPIs
▪ Management and implementation of the marketing measures (such as press releases, professional articles, presentations, etc.) in close collaboration with contacts in our international teams
▪ Domestic as well as international correspondence in German and English
What we desire from you:
▪ A completed degree in the field of marketing, communication, and media science and/or university education in the field of business with a focus on marketing
▪ Several years of professional experience in strategic marketing & PR
▪ Very good German, English and MS Office skills
▪ A high degree of customer orientation as well as service orientation paired with a friendly personality and positive work attitude
▪ Strong communication, customer orientation and the ability to work in a team
You are the right fit for us...
...if you share our passion for real estate, place the highest demands on yourself and value freedom for your ideas and decisions We encourage clever minds, honour their 'hands-on' mentality and offer framework conditions that allow for a work-life balance in an international environment with telework as the standard.
▪ a scope of duties with a high amount of individual responsibility and exciting, challenging activities
▪ a very high amount of design freedom and the ability to have a formative influence in your area
▪ a dynamic team structure within a friendly team and open corporate culture
▪ clear and transparent communication and short decision-making routes
▪ extensive opportunities for continuing professional and personal education in the internationally positioned Catella Group and encourage the acquisition and deepening of specialist expertise through participation in advanced training programmes
▪ a workplace in the Berlin Upper West office building with a first-class infrastructure (naturally telework goes without saying)
Contact & application
Please e-mail your complete application documents (letter, CV, letters of reference), stating your earliest starting date and desired salary, with the subject 'Marketing & PR Manager' (m/w/d) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!
Human Resources Manager Steffi Wicht will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Her telephone number is +49 (0)30 88728529 11.
Catella Residential Investment Management GmbH (CRIM) is a subsidiary of the Swedish company Catella AB, which is represented by over 550 employees in 13 countries throughout Europe. CRIM is the leading platform in the creation and portfolio management of European residential property funds and individual client mandates. From its Berlin location it manages its Germany-wide and Europe-wide residential property activities via affiliated companies as well as local partners. With an investment volume of approximately EUR 5.6 billion in assets under management incl. project developments, CRIM operates at over 120 locations in 10 European countries.