Skip to content Go to main navigation Go to language selector
9 June 2020, Germany | Corporate Finance | News

Catella Property advised on the sale of a commercial real estate in the Nuremberg Business Park EUROCOM

The project development company PIC REAL ESTATE acquired a commercial property in Nuremberg at the beginning of May 2020 with the support of the funding and investment manager Pegasus Capital Partners. Pegasus Capital Partners supports PIC REAL ESTATE in the transaction in the Franconian metropolis with mezzanine capital. It was agreed to maintain silence about the purchase price as well as about information on the seller. Catella Property acted as exclusive advisor to the seller in the transaction.

The property at Lina-Ammon-Strasse 22 has a total lettable area of around 8,400 sqm; almost 85 percent of this is office and storage space. The remaining 15 percent is used for data centres. Current tenants include Messe Nürnberg, the web hosting company Ratiokontakt and R+V Versicherung. Pegasus Capital Partners will take over the asset and property management of the property.

The property is part of the EUROCOM business park in the southeast of Nuremberg. In the immediate vicinity, tenants will find a wide range of local amenities, including restaurants, cafés and supermarkets. The public transport connection is within walking distance via the Scharfreiterring underground and bus station, which is 300 metres away. The Nuremberg Trade Fair Centre is just under five minutes away by car, and Nuremberg Airport is about 30 minutes away.

Diane Becker, CEO Catella Property: "Regional centres such as the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region are more attractive than ever as an investment location. Our targeted market studies and our expertise are paying off: Our teams know the respective markets and their special features."

For more information, please contact:

Claudia Kimmel
Marketing & PR Manager
Catella Property GmbH
+49 30 310193-217


Picture: David Hartfiel