With Seestadt mg+, Catella is building around 2,000 apartments as well as offices, a hotel and various service facilities at Mönchengladbach's main railway station and in the immediate vicinity of the city centre. This will create around 2,000 new jobs in a central location. The core of the project is a newly created lake of approx. 20,000 m². Catella Project Management won the European-wide tendering procedure of the city of Mönchengladbach and is developing the area of the former freight station into an urban district.
The region finds a home in the Seestadt mg+:
- Find attractive living space for yourself, your family or as an investment.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to locate your company headquarters with excellent connections to the main railway station and a comprehensive infrastructure.
- Secure attractive living space for your employees
- Invest in the future project Seestadt mg+ yourself
- Cooperate with us on new housing concepts, trends or creative building methods
The 1st construction phase "Südviertel" goes into realisation
As the first construction phase of the lakeside city mg+, the southern quarter with 248 flats is being built on Lürriper Straße in Mönchengladbach. Four modern and architecturally attractive buildings with partly subsidised living space as well as representative inner courtyards and play areas are being built here.
Involvement in the 1st construction phase of Seestadt mg+ enables early entry into a neighbourhood at fair prices, which will gradually improve in quality over the coming years.
Awarded as the largest climate protection housing estate in NRW (North Rhine-Westphalia)
Seestadt mg+ was awarded the title of climate protection settlement by the state of NRW. Prerequisites for certification are climate-friendly energy production made possible by the use of innovative technologies and the fulfilment of special urban development and architectural requirements for modern and sustainable living.
|investment volume||approximately EUR 750 million|
|size||approximately 210,000 sq.m gross floor area|