For us sustainability in the real estate industry means much more than simply “green building”. Catella Real Estate AG pursues a holistic approach integrating the three pillars – environment, economic and social. Responsible action is embedded in our corporate culture and the integration of ecological and/or social criteria is an important element in selected real estate investment solutions. Through this comprehensive integration, we are living up to our responsibility and want to make a positive contribution to the sustainable development of the environment, economy and society.
WHAT DO WE UNDERSTAND BY SUSTAINABILITY?
- A permanent sustainable environmental, economic and social development
- A holistic approach including environmental, economic and social aspects
- A global challenge
- A cornerstone of our corporate culture
HOW DO WE IMPLEMENT SUSTAINABILITY?
- By aligning our sustainability goals and activities on the SDGs
- By implementing sustainability activities from all three pillars of sustainability – environment, economic and social – at the company level
- By integrating ecological and/or social criteria in selected real estate investment solutions
WHAT DOES SUSTAINABILTY ACHIEVE?
- A sense of responsibility for society and environment
- Value-based corporate management
- Transparency for all stakeholders
- Identifying potential
* Cf. United Nations: Report of the World Commission on Environment and Development. Our Common Future, 1987, p. 41, https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/5987our-common-future.pdf, last accessed: 24.01.2022