Real Estate Investments in the Metropolitan Areas of Munich and Nuremberg.
The Catella BAVARIA fund is an open-end mutual real estate fund under German investment law (German Investment Code, “KAGB”). It is aimed in particular at experienced private investors and professional investors e.g. foundations, wealth management companies and similar institutions.
As a complementary product, the Catella BAVARIA fund, which has greater flexibility in terms of sectoral and regional allocation, is intended to continue the success story started by the Catella MAX fund in 2010. The aim is to invest in real estate in Bavaria, which enjoys high levels of employment and income. The fund will focus on the metropolitan areas of Munich and Nuremberg. The sectoral allocation will reflect the respective market conditions by specifying ranges and in particular by allocating variable weightings to the residential and office usage types (generally between 20 and 40% each). The resulting broad sectoral diversification will provide for greater flexibility in structuring the portfolio and ensure a balanced risk/return profile. Furthermore, project development acquisitions and implementations are also planned to diversify the portfolio to a certain extent.
|Minium Investment Amount||a||100.000 EUR|
|WKN / ISIN||
DE000A2AS909 / A2AS90
|Fiscal Year||01. September until 31. August|
Available Investor Reportings
- Investor Reporting 08/2019
- Investor Reporting 07/2019
- Investor Reporting 06/2019
- Investor Reporting 05/2019
- Investor Reporting 04/2019
- Investor Reporting 03/2019
- Investor Reporting 02/2019
- Investor Reporting 01/2019
- Investor Reporting 12/2018
- Investor Reporting 11/2018
- Investor Reporting 10/2018
- Investor Reporting 09/2018
- Overview Investor Reportings Catella Bavaria (CBA)
|Date of distribution||Distribution per unit||Tax-free portion (for units in private portfolios)*|
|1. Decembre 2018||0.11 EUR||-|
|30. November 2017||0.01 EUR||40.00%|
* The investment fund meets both the formal and the material requirements of section 20(3) sentence 1 no. 1 of the InvStG (in the version applicable since January 1, 2018). German private investors can therefore claim a partial exemption rate of 60% on distributions.