Real estate investments in modern living space.
Catella Modernes Wohnen is an open-end public real estate fund under German investment law (German Investment Code) for institutional investors and private individuals.
The fund Catella Modernes Wohnen invests in modern residential investments in established metropolitan regions as well as prosperous growth regions with increasing demand for modern living space. In particular the growth of two age groups reinforce this increasing demand for living space: Hence the generation of students and young professionals between 20-35 years as well as senior citizens from 60 years. The investment focuses on core assets (e.g. young professionals, micro-apartments, multi-generational living, student housing, co-living, senior residences, etc.) with stable cash flows as well as development and refurbishment projects in the sector residential. The resultant broad regional and sectoral diversification ensures a balanced risk-return profile.
|Minimum Investment Amount||100.000 EUR|
|WKN / ISIN||
A2DP6B / DE000A2DP6B6
|Fiscal Year||01.May until 30 April|
Available Investor Reportings
- Investor Reporting 08/2019
- Investor Reporting 07/2019
- Investor Reporting 06/2019
- Investor Reporting 05/2019
- Investor Reporting 04/2019
- Investor Reporting 03/2019
- Investor Reporting 02/2019
- Investor Reporting 01/2019
- Investor Reporting 12/2018
- Investor Reporting 11/2018
- Investor Reporting 10/2018
- Investor Reporting 09/2018
- Overview: Available Investor Reportings "Catella Modernes Wohnen" (CMW)
|Date of distribution||Distribution per unit||Tax-free portion (for units in private portfolio)|
|1. August 2019||0.60 EUR||60 %|
|1. August 2018||0.02 EUR||- *|