Catella manages the new European Residential Real Estate Public Fund.
Catella Wohnen Europa is an open-ended public real estate fund under German investment law for (semi-) professional investors and high-net-worth individuals.
The pursued objective is to construct a Residential Portfolio with a European Investment focus and the risk category core. Thereby the fund invests in selected European core markets like Germany, France, the Netherlands or Scandinavia. The fund will also consider investments in other European states such as Poland, UK / Ireland, Northern Italy and Spain.
The investment focus targets modern and affordable apartments with a stable cash flow as well as development and refurbishment projects. In order to minimize risk, acquisitions will comprise different properties in various markets and a consistent structuring of the Portfolio. Following the principles of sector diversification, the fund also invests in niche markets such as serviced housing, Young Professionals or micro flats.
|Minimum Investment Amount||500.000 EUR|
|WKN / ISIN||A141UZ / DE000A141UZ7|
|Fiscal Year||01. July until 30. June|
Available Investor Reportings
- Investor Reporting 08/2019
- Investor Reporting 07/2019
- Investor Reporting 06/2019
- Investor Reporting 05/2019
- Investor Reporting 04/2019
- Investor Reporting 03/2019
- Investor Reporting 01/2019
- Investor Reporting 12/2018
- Investor Reporting 11/2018
- Investor Reporting 10/2018
- Overview: Available Investor Reportings "Catella Wohnen Europa" (CWE)