Catella manages the new European Residential Real Estate Public Fund.
Catella Wohnen Europa is an open-ended public real estate fund under German investment law for (semi-) professional investors and high-net-worth individuals.
The pursued objective is to construct a Residential Portfolio with a European Investment focus and the risk category core. Thereby the fund invests in selected European core markets like Germany, France, the Netherlands or Scandinavia. The fund will also consider investments in other European states such as Poland, UK / Ireland, Northern Italy and Spain.
The investment focus targets modern and affordable apartments with a stable cash flow as well as development and refurbishment projects. In order to minimize risk, acquisitions will comprise different properties in various markets and a consistent structuring of the Portfolio. Following the principles of sector diversification, the fund also invests in niche markets such as serviced housing, Young Professionals or micro flats.
|Minimum Investment Amount||500.000 EUR|
|WKN / ISIN||A141UZ / DE000A141UZ7|
|Fiscal Year||01. July until 30. June|
Available Investor Reportings
- Investor Reporting 09/2021
- Investor Reporting 08/2021
- Investor Reporting 07/2021
- Investor Reporting 06/2021
- Investor Reporting 05/2021
- Investor Reporting 04/2021
- Investor Reporting 03/2021
- Investor Reporting 02/2021
- Investor Reporting 01/2021
- Investor Reporting 12/2020
- Investor Reporting 10/2020
- Investor Reporting 11/2020
- Overview: Available Investor Reportings "Catella Wohnen Europa" (CWE)
- Infomemorandum on the distribution in October 2021
- Report of the Chairman of the Investment Committee for the Financial Year 2020/2021
- Info memorandum on the occasion of the Investors Committee Meeting on 16 September 2021
- Report of the Chairman of the Investment Committee for the Financial Year 2019/2020
- Info memorandum on the occasion of the Investors Committee Meeting on 23 september 2020
|Date of Distribution||Distribution per unit||Tax-free portion (for units in private portfolios)|
|1 October 2021||0.15 EUR||* -|
|1 October 2020||0.19 EUR||* -|
|1 October 2019||0.20 EUR||* -|
|1 October 2018||0.20 EUR||* -|
|23 October 2017||0.02 EUR|
* The investment fund meets both the formal and the material requirements of section 20(3) sentence 1 no. 1 of the InvStG (in the version applicable since January 1, 2018). German private investors can therefore claim a partial exemption rate of 60% on distributions.