Notice of the annual general meeting of Catella AB (publ)
The annual general meeting of Catella AB (publ) (“the Company”) will be held Monday, 28 May 2018 at14:00 CET at Summit/GT30, Grev Turegatan 30, Stockholm, Sweden. Entrance and registration will begin at 13:30 CET.
Right to participate in the meeting
Shareholders who wish to participate in the meeting must:
- Be recorded in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on the record date, Tuesday 22 May 2018, and
- Submit written notice of attendance to Catella AB (publ) by postal letter to Catella AB (publ), FAO: Investor Relations, Catella AB, Box 5894, 102 40 Stockholm, Sweden, or by email to email@example.com not later than Tuesday 22 May 2018. Notices must include the name of the shareholder, personal or corporate identity number, address, telephone number, the number of shares held and, where applicable, the particulars of proxies or agents (maximum of two).
If attendance is by proxy, the proxy form should be appended to the notice of attendance. Representatives of legal persons should also bring a certified copy of a registration certificate or similar document granting authority. Copies of these documents should also be submitted to the Company along with the notice of attendance. Proxy forms are available on the Company’s website at www.catella.se. Proxy forms can be requested from the postal address and email address above. The validity of the proxy may not be more than five years from issue.
To be entitled to vote at the general meeting, shareholders with nominee-registered shares with a securities institution or equivalent foreign institution must temporarily re-register their shares in their own name. Shareholders who wish to re-register in this way should instruct their nominee thereof in ample time prior to 22 May 2018, when such registration shall have been effected.
- Opening of the meeting
- Election of the chairman of the meeting
- Preparation and approval of the voting list
- Approval of the agenda
- Election of two persons to verify the minutes
- Determination of whether the meeting was duly convened
- Chief executive officer’s statement
- Presentation of the annual accounts and audit report, and the consolidated accounts and consolidated audit report, and of the auditor’s opinion on whether the guidelines in force since the previous AGM for remuneration to senior executives have been complied with
- Resolution on adopting the income statement and balance sheet, and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet
- Resolution on appropriation of the Company’s profit or loss in accordance with the adopted balance sheet
- Resolution on discharging the directors and chief executive officer from liability
- Determination of the number of directors and deputy directors, and the number of auditors and deputy auditors
- Determination of the directors’ and auditor’s fees
- Election of the board of directors and the chairman of the board
- Election of the auditor
- Resolution on the nomination committee for the 2019 AGM
- Resolution on guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
- Resolution on amendment of the Articles of Association
- Closing of the meeting
Documents AGM and EGM