Notice of extraordinary meeting of shareholders in Catella AB (publ)
Notice is hereby given to shareholders in Catella AB (publ), corporate registration number 556079-1419, (“Catella” or “the Company”) that an extraordinary general meeting will be held at 14:00 CET on Monday, 22 January 2018 at the Company’s premises at Birger Jarlsgatan 6, Stockholm, Sweden. Entrance and registration will begin at 13:30 CET.
Right to participate in the meeting
Shareholders who wish to participate in the meeting must:
- Be recorded in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on the record date, Tuesday, 16 January 2018, and
- Submit written notice of attendance to Catella AB (publ) by postal letter to Catella AB (publ), Attn: Investor Relations, Catella AB, Box 5894, 102 40 Stockholm, Sweden, or by email to email@example.com not later than Tuesday, 16 January 2018. Notices must include the name of the shareholder, personal or corporate identity number, address, telephone number, the number of shares held and, where applicable, the particulars of proxies or agents (maximum of two).
If attendance is by proxy, the proxy form should be appended to the notice of attendance. Representatives of legal persons should also bring a certified copy of a registration certificate or similar document granting authority. Copies of these documents should also be submitted to the Company along with the notice of attendance. Proxy forms are available on the Company’s website at www.catella.se. Proxy forms can be requested from the postal address and email address above. The validity of the proxy may not be more than five years from issue.
To be entitled to vote at the general meeting, shareholders with nominee-registered shares with a securities institution or equivalent foreign institution must temporarily re-register their shares in their own name. Shareholders who wish to re-register in this way should instruct their nominee thereof in ample time prior to Tuesday, 16 January 2018, when such registration shall have been effected.
- Opening of the meeting
- Election of the chairman of the meeting
- Preparation and approval of the voting list
- Approval of the agenda
- Election of two persons to verify the minutes
- Determination of whether the meeting was duly convened
- Resolution on approval of acquisition of shares in IPM Informed Portfolio Management B.V.
- Resolution on amendment of terms and conditions for warrants in series 2014/2018:A, 2014/2019:B and 2014/2020:C.
- Closing of the meeting