Annual general meeting of Catella AB (publ)
The annual general meeting of Catella AB (publ) (“the Company”) will be held on 27 May 2019 at 14:00 CET at Summit/GT30, Grev Turegatan 30, Stockholm, Sweden. Entrance and registration will begin at 13:30 CET.
- Opening of the meeting.
- Election of the chairman of the meeting
- Preparation and approval of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Election of two persons to verify the minutes.
- Determination of whether the meeting was duly convened.
- Chief executive officer’s statement.
- Presentation of the annual accounts and audit report, and the consolidated accounts and consolidated audit report, and of the auditor’s opinion on whether the guidelines in force since the previous AGM for remuneration to senior executives have been complied with.
- Resolution on adopting the income statement and balance sheet, and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
- Resolution on appropriation of the Company’s profit or loss in accordance with the adopted balance sheet.
- Resolution on discharging the directors and chief executive officer from liability.
- Determination of the number of directors and deputy directors, and the number of auditors and deputy auditors.
- Determination of the directors’ and auditor’s fees.
- Election of the board of directors and board chairman.
- Election of the auditor.
- Resolution on the nomination committee for the 2020 AGM.
- Resolution on guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
- Closing of the meeting.
Documents AGM and EGM