Responsibility is at the core of our business, it is integrated in our strategy, values, and culture. It is our ambition to always act with integrity, high ethical standards, and in compliance with laws and regulations.
Our Code of Conduct and its policy framework are our ethical compass across the Group. The Group policies are annually reviewed, updated, and approved by the Catella Board of Directors. They are communicated and made available across the Group, and we inform and train our colleagues on relevant topics and issues relating to our policies.
Our corporate whistleblowing function gives all employees a means to anonymously report serious wrongdoing that conflicts with Catella’s values, business ethics, policies, or the law. Concerns and incidents can be reported through our whistleblower procedures, which includes the independent, confidential, and anonymous service 2Secure. Read more here.
- Catella Group Code of Conduct
- Catella Group Whistleblowing Policy
- Catella Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Catella Group Policy on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF)
- Catella Group ESG Policy.pdf
- Principal Adverse Impact (PAI) Policy
- Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Policy
- Catella Group Human Resources Policy