If there is a good transaction or a good company that needs financing, Catella is ready. Catella can provide assistance throughout, from analysis of acquisitions, formation of companies, finding financing solutions for both equity and borrowed capital, to ultimately achieving diversification of ownership by introducing the company on the stock exchange.
Catella is specialized in debt and equity capital markets and distressed assets and offers the following services.
- Acting as advisor for companies wishing to source new financing (senior debt, junior debt, mezzanine etc).
- Helping clients structuring debt solutions on single assets or portfolios.
- Conducting valuation on secured loans, syndicated loans etc.
- Selling loans (secured, syndicated etc) on the secondary market.
- Acting as advisor for clients with distressed assets or portfolios, either on the buy or sell side.
- Structuring exit solutions for clients and finding buyers.
- Creating extensive business plans for complex projects.
- Helping clients raise equity in the financial market.
- Structuring portfolio deals with other investors, banks or financial institutions.
Experts at complex transactions
Catella offers transaction consulting services to our clients on both the buy and sell side.
Providing real estate services and offering our view on the purchase or sales price within the market of our clients’ assets or portfolios.
Advising our clients on the optimum sales or acquisition moment, considering financial, economical, property and urban planning factors.
Identifying the right product for our clients, conducting intensive research, carrying out comprehensive investment process and structuring future business plans.
Studying, designing and structuring sales process on our clients’ assets and portfolios, and trying to maximize the sales value.
Our team has more than 15 years of market experience on average, and is able to maximize profitability for either the vendor or the investor.
Our financial real estate approach enables us to provide both the vendor and the buyer with the necessary solutions.
Sale and Leaseback Transactions
Many companies choose to sell their operational properties and lease them back. The main purpose is to release capital for core activities. This type of transaction is becoming increasingly common when it comes to office, retail and logistics portfolios.
Before a decision is made to divest property, Catella carries out a careful review to analyse the effects and possible risks involved. The client will then be assisted in determining the best lease structure and terms in order to meet balance sheet and investment objectives.