Chairman of the board
- Chairman of the board in Catella Fondförvaltning AB since September 2020.
- Current Board assignments: Board member of Athanase Industrial Partner Ltd, Chairman of DistIT AB and Haldex AB, Board member of Actic Group AB, Alcadon Group AB, Zalaris AB and Zutec Ltd.
- Background: Experience since 1996 from 14 listed companies as board member of which five as chairman and former CEO for the listed companies Creades, Investment AB Öresund and Custos.
- Education: MSc Finans, BSc applied computer technology.
- Board member Catella Fondförvaltning AB since May 2020.
- Current Board assignments: Board member Catella since 2008. Acting CEO and President of Catella AB since May 2020 until April 2021. Director of Catella AB since 2008. Chairman of Claesson & Anderzén AB and directorships in other companies in the Group, Chairman of Apodemus AB. CEO and Director of Bellvi Förvaltnings AB and Johan och Marianne Claesson AB. Director of Fastighetsaktiebolaget Bremia, Alufab PLC Ltd, K3Business Technology Group PLC and Leeds Group PLC.
- Background: Owner and Executive Chairman of Claesson & Anderzén AB.
- Education: MBA.
- Current Board assignments: Board member Catella Fondförvaltning AB since May 2020. Director of Catella AB since 2014. Vice executive chairman of Solhemmet Samhällsfastigheter AB, chairman fo Solhemmet Fastigheter, Arise AB and Sustainable Growth Capital SGC AB. Board member of Tryggkredit AB.
- Background: Former President of Öhman Investment AB.
- Education: MBA
- Working at Alternative Leaders S.A.
- Current Board assignments: Board member Catella Fondförvaltning AB since September 2020.
- Background: Marketing manager at Erik Penser Fonder and the Nordic Fund Commission and as foreign manager for Nordea Securities.
- Education: MBA
- Part of Danesmead Partners as a principal for advisory and directorship services.
- Current Board assignments: Board member Catella Fondförvaltning AB since September 2020. Non Executive Board Director for Tailwind and Infusive UCITS Fund and Board member of Athanase Industrial Partner AB.
- Background: 17 years in the financial services industry, including fourteen years at Goldman Sachs International as compliance officer for 7 years covering businesses including equities and derivatives and 7 years in the Prime Brokerage Consulting team. Before that 3 years as operations manager with EO plc.
- Education: BA from Middlesex University