Chairman of the board
- President and Chief Executive Officer of Catella AB and member of Group Management since January 2014.
- Current Board assignments: Board member of several of the Catella Group’s subsidiaries.
- Background: Many years of experience from various positions in the financial sector in Sweden and abroad, most recently in the role of managing director at ABG Sundal Collier AB and Group Head of Markets at ABG Sundal Collier. He has previously worked for UBS and Nordea.
- Education: B.Sc. (Econ.) from Ross School of Economics, The University of Michigan
- Shareholdings: None.
Lars H. Bruzelius
- Board member Catella Fondförvaltning AB since 1998. Chairman LU Bioscience AB. Board member Absalon International AB
- Background: Formerly lecturer at Lund University, management consultant and president of SIAR Planning AB, administrative director Gambro AB. Partner and president of BSI & Partners AB since 1985
- Education: PhD economics and lecturer in business
- Candidate of law, licensed psychologist, consult.
Board member Catella Fondförvaltning AB since 2008.
- Background: Head of operations S:T Lukas in Uppsala.Previously active in fund and insurance operations SEB (president SEB Fonder AB), Hagströmer & Qviberg (president H&Q Fonder AB) and Skandia (president Skandia Fonder AB and head of Skandia Link)
- Education: Candidate of law and BSc psychology
- Executive director, partner, Hallvarsson & Halvarsson
- Current Board assignments: AlimakGroup, IAR Systems, Exel Composites, Lexington Company
- Background: 20 years of experience in the financial market, most of the board assignments.
- Education: Master of Pol. Sciences at Helsingfors universitet, Faculty of Political Science Master of Econ. Sc. at Hanken School of economics
- Board member Catella Fondförvaltning AB since 2011
- Background: Owner and president Alvine Capital Managment Ltd. Formerly president and partner Key Asset Management. Vice president and head of fixed income BNP Paribas. Executive in fixed income and equity departments Lehman Brothers, London and Geneva
- Education: BSc economics Boston University and MBA University of Chicago Booth School of Business