General Privacy Information
Catella Group is a leading specialist in property investments. It is of importance for us at Catella Group that you as a customer feel confident that your personal integrity is safe guarded with us. We are therefore actively working within each of our entities to ensure that our products, processing and services comply with your expectations as a customer and with legal requirements of data protection.
We aim to be transparent with our processing of Personal Data and hence we describe how and why we at Catella Group process your personal information, and what rights you have with regards to the processing. The processing activities performed and the purpose of the processing may differ depending on what entity you are a customer at. Read more about the specific processing of Personal Data under “Processing of Personal Data specific to each Catella entity”.
Our Data protection principles
We will comply with data protection law. This means that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
How we will use information about you
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
2. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
3. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Find below how specific entities within Catella group process Personal Data
Processing of Personal Data specific to each Catella entity
The operations of Catella Group are divided into four business areas that cooperate closely throughout Europe, as well as locally in each market, to develop customized solutions for you as a customer. Please find below how the different entities within each business area process your Personal Data:
Data transfers to third countries
At Catella Group we always strive to process your Personal Data within the EU / EEA area. However, if your data would be transferred outside EU/EEA area we ensure that there are safeguard measures in place so that the recipients process the data in the same safe manner as at Catella Group do. Please see this link how the respective Catella entity safeguards your data.
How long do we keep your information?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, such as providing:
- Transaction advisory and capital markets-related services in the property sector
- Managing all phases of the process in property investment
- Improving our clients' investment portfolios
- Providing services within wealth management, acquiring and corporate banking services
- Accounting, and reporting requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you. Once you are no longer a Data Subject of the company we will retain and securely destroy your personal information. Please see this link how the respective Catella process your data.