Third quarter, the group
- Total income SEK 477 M (455)
- Net sales SEK 475 M (455)
- Operating profit/loss SEK 51 M (55)
- Operating profit/loss SEK 50 M (53)
- Profit/loss before tax SEK 56 M (70)
- Profit for the period was SEK 45 M (51), of which attributable to parent company owners SEK 35 M (37)
- Earnings per share SEK 0.43 (0.45)
CEO Knut Pedersen, comments the result
Catella’s total income increased by 5% in the quarter, mainly attributable to the Banking business area. Income was up despite lower performance-based earnings, amounting to SEK 477 M (455). Our fixed earnings were up as a result of increased assets under management, improving earnings stability and generating potential for increased performance-based earnings looking ahead.
The Group’s operating profit was in line with the previous year, at SEK 51 M (55). The fact that profit didn’t shadow income is mainly due to increased assignment expenses and expenses associated with funds focusing on residential properties in Germany.
Assets under management were SEK 148.3 Bn at the end of the quarter, up 7% or SEK 10.3 Bn on the preceding quarter. Transaction volumes in Corporate Finance were SEK 7.7 Bn, SEK 2.7 Bn down year on year.
Read the report