Fourth quarter, the group
- Total income SEK 610 M (571)
- Net sales SEK 607 M (566)
- Operating profit/loss* SEK 85 M(111)
- Operating profit/loss SEK 84 M (110)
- Profit/loss before tax SEK 80 M (128)
- Profit for the period SEK 58 M (128), of which attributable to parent company shareholders SEK 37 M (123)
- Earnings per share** SEK 0.45 (1.50)
CEO Knut Pedersen, comments the result
In the fourth quarter, Catella's total income increased by 7% to SEK 610 M (571) year on year. The growth is mainly due to increased assets under management and an increase in transactions in Property Funds and Wealth Management. Assets under management were SEK 155.7 Bn at the end of the quarter, up 5%, or SEK 7.4 Bn, on the preceding quarter.
The Group's operating profit was SEK 84 M (110) in the quarter. The reduction in operating profit is mainly due to lower profit in Mutual Funds, largely because of a decrease in variable earnings, and lower profit in the Corporate Finance operations in continental Europe. Even if variable earnings were down, Catella’s fixed earnings increased, both in the quarter and for the year.
Read the report