Today Catella AB (publ) held its annual general meeting at which mainly the following resolutions were adopted in accordance with the proposals by the board of directors and the nomination committee:
- To adopt the income statement and balance sheet for the parent company and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet for 2020.
- To pay a dividend of SEK 0.90 per share to the shareholders and that the remaining profits shall be carried forward. 27 May 2021 was determined as the record date for dividends.
- To discharge the board of directors and the managing directors from liability.
- The number of board members shall be six (6) and no deputy board members are to be elected, and that one auditor shall be elected.
- Fees to board members shall be paid as follows:
- the chairman of the board shall receive SEK 570,000 (previous year SEK 570,000) and other board members SEK 350,000 (SEK 350,000) each.
- fees for service on the board audit committee in the amount of SEK 130 000 (130,000) to the chairman of the committee and SEK 100,000 (100,000) each to the other members of the committee.
- fees for service on the board compensation committee in the amount of SEK 40,000 (40,000) to the chairman of the committee and SEK 30,000 (30,000) to the other member of the committee.
- The audit fee shall be payable in accordance with the approved invoice.
- Re-election of the existing board members Johan Claesson, Tobias Alsborger, Johan Damne, Joachim Gahm and Jan Roxendal. New election of Anneli Jansson. The election of Anneli Jansson requires approval from relevant regulatory authorities. Johan Claesson was elected chairman of the board.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was re-elected as the company’s auditor for a new term from the end of the AGM 2021 to the end of the AGM 2022, with Daniel Algotsson as auditor-in-charge.
- To adopt principles for the nomination committee for the 2022 AGM.
- To approve guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
- To approve the remuneration report 2020.
Catella's Annual General Meeting 2021 was conducted completely digitally with voting by post. The voter turnout for the AGM was over 67.5 per cent, which is considered as a high turnout.
For further information, please contact:
CEO and President
+46 (0) 8 463 33 25
Catella is a leading specialist in property investments and fund management, with operations in 13 countries. The group has assets under management amounted to SEK 117 billion at the end of the first quarter of 2021. Catella is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in the Mid Cap segment. Read more online at catella.com.