The second quarter was strong with high activity in a majority of Catella’s operations. Total income increased by 18% year-on-year to SEK 691 M, and operating profit was in line with the previous year at SEK 81 M in the quarter despite a number of investments, mainly in Property Investment Man-agement. Assets under management increased by SEK 34.4 Bn year-on-year, and by SEK 11.3 Bn in the second quarter.
SECOND QUARTER 2018
- Total income SEK 691 M (587)
- Net sales SEK 683 M (586)
- Operating profit/loss SEK 81 M (78)
- Profit/loss before tax SEK 74 M (84)
- Profit for the period SEK 39 M (61), of which attributable to parent company shareholders SEK 13 M (33)
- Earnings per share* SEK 0.16 (0.40)
FIRST HALF-YEAR 2018
- Total income SEK 1,231 M (1,081)
- Net sales SEK 1,193 M (1,079)
- Operating profit/loss SEK 141 M (144)
- Profit/loss before tax SEK 138 M (156)
- Profit for the period SEK 80 M (114), of which attributable to parent company shareholders SEK 35 M (66)
- Earnings per share* SEK 0.41 (0.81)
- Equity * SEK 1,588 M (1,577)
- Equity per share* SEK 18.88 (19.27)
- Accrued, non-chargeable (not recognized for profit), variable earnings** in Systematic Funds totaled SEK 125 M at the end of the period
* Attributable to parent company shareholders.
** Accrued, non-chargeable (not recognised for profit), variable earnings are calculated on the basis of Systematic Macros’ performance-based management fees. In order for the performance-based management fee to be settled at year end, and recognized for profit/loss, returns must be higher than comparative indices and the most recent level settled (High water-mark). Accordingly, actual settlement at year end may be higher, lower or entirely absent relative to the indicated amount.
For more information, please contact:
CEO and President
+46 8 463 33 10
This information is information that Catella AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07.00 CET on 24 August 2018.
About Catella: Catella is a leading specialist in property investments and advisory, fund management and banking, with operations in 14 countries. The group manages assets of SEK 200 billion. Catella is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in the Mid Cap segment. Read more at catella.com.