Today Catella AB (publ) held its annual general meeting at which the following resolutions were adopted:
- To adopt the income statement and balance sheet for the parent company and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet for 2018.
- Retained profits and net profit for the year shall be carried forward.
- To pay a dividend of SEK 1.20 (1.00) per share for the financial year 2018. The record date for the dividend is 29 May, 2019. It is estimated that payment will be made through Euroclear Sweden AB on 4 June 2019.
- The number of board members shall be five (5) and no deputy board members are to be elected, and that one auditor is elected.
- Fees to board members totalling SEK 2,370,000 (previous year SEK 2,370,000),
- of which the chairman of the board shall receive SEK 570,000 (SEK 570,000) and other board members SEK 350,000 (SEK 350,000) each.
- of which fees for service on the board audit committee in the amount of SEK 130 000 (130,000) to the chairman of the committee and SEK 100,000 (100,000) each to the other members of the committee.
- of which fees for service on the board compensation committee in the amount of SEK 40,000 (40,000) to the chairman of the committee and SEK 30,000 (30,000) to the other member of the committee.
- The audit fee shall be payable in accordance with the approved invoice.
- Re-election of all existing board members, Johan Claesson, Johan Damne, Joachim Gahm, Anna Ramel and Jan Roxendal. Johan Claesson was elected chairman of the board.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was re-elected as the company’s auditor for a new term from the end of the AGM 2019 to the end of the AGM 2020, with Daniel Algotsson as auditor-in-charge.
- To adopt the nomination committee’s proposals regarding principles for the nomination committee for the AGM 2020.
- To approve a resolution proposed by the board regarding guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
This information is information that Catella AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 4 p.m. CET on 27 May 2019.
About Catella: Catella is a leading specialist in property investments and fund management, with operations in 15 countries. The group has assets under management of approximately SEK 200 billion. Catella is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in the Mid Cap segment. Read more online at catella.com.